Leeds Library Promotion

The following images are of another previous promotional campaign by Leeds Library that I found on their flickr site. I think these are slightly more creativebut still don't really excite the viewer so much so they want to go to the library for books. I think these posters appeal more to an older audience as all the images are quite tame and serious, using plain serif typography with some in uppercase. I think these posters are more interesting to look at than the others, but I think they still need a lot of work, they seem quite busy and not very well organised in terms of layout and composition. Also they each have a different message while using similar visual imagery/placement/layout of text etc, so people could get confused in what they are expected to do in response to these posters.