Context Book - Resources

For a section in my book I would really like to compile a list of resources for things such as

* Paper cut art and paper craft.
* Buying papercutting supplies (such as craft knifes etc)
* People who create papercut work
* Companies that have used papercut art for commercial purposes
* Helpful books about materials, techniques, processes and designers who incorporate paper as a main tool to communicate.

I think this would be really beneficial to people looking at my book who are interested in papercut art work and paper engineering as I have found it difficult to find new work, by contemporary designers or if I have found work I have found it really difficult to name the people who created the work. I would really like to create a book that, If I had found when I had started becoming interested in paper cutting, would be an immediate go to source for information.